Emotional Awareness Therapy – E.A.T.
Why Join E.A.T.
What I can tell you about this program is the acronym fits it to a “T”. See, we all have to eat to survive. Yet, it’s really about what we are putting into our bodies that fuels our minds counts. With this guided diversion practice not only will nourish your mind but also your soul. There is an emotional disconnection that has been planted and has developed within our society. We look at these learned behaviors as cognitive distorted belief systems. What we offer within these guided diversion modules is skill and also tools to not only manage but overcome character flaws. It’s up to each individual to apply the principles and techniques offered. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. What that translates to is… Our assurance is that if go into this guided diversion you’re going to grow.
This program is designed as a 12-step 26-week Guided Diversion practice that will enable participants to be more consciously aware of the dilemmas that appear in life with a viable method in dealing with emotional trauma that diverts them from acting out violently. These methods or tools help them develop better coping skills to make better and stronger decisions as we mature.
- Year-Long Guided Practice.
- 45-minute sessions.
- Program guided by a facilitator.
- For Ages 16 and up.
- Taught in a workshop setting.
- Recognize when the path or life curves in the wrong direction.
- Insights on Domestic Violence.
- Understanding Power and Control Wheel.
- Understanding the Cycle of Abuse.
- Learn the A.A. 12 Steps.
- Discover Cognitive Distortions.
- Learn about Suppressed and Repressed trauma.
- Learn about Toxic Masculinity.
- Associate and differentiate being in love vs. other types of love.
- Learn about a core belief system.
- Use reasoning skills to overcome jumping to conclusions.
- Become aware of how not to sabotage our lives by creating viable coping skills.
- Develop tools to better cope with feelings of resentment.
- Visualize how feelings and shame can be a powerful barrier to healing.
- Learn how to recognize our faults so we can learn from them.
- Dispel the myths that are taught to people when they are kids.
- Learn how to create and set goals.
At the end of the program, the participants will become more:
- And, better at conflict resolution
The program comes with:
- Facilitator Training
- Facilitator Edition
- Mentor Edition
- Student Edition
Graduates will receive:
- Employment Assistance
- Scholarship for Educational Purposes
- Continued Mentoring